The private payment is $225.00/session. Sliding scale available based on individual need. Also accepting Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Friday and United Healthcare.
Office Open for face to face sessions! Still offering Telehealth!
Our office is open for face-to-face sessions, as well as offering Tele-health. When booking your appointment please specify in the appointment notes section if you are coming into the office or using tele-health.
Some things that we will be asking are as follows:
1. Please arrive at the top of the hour as per your appointment time.
2. Both the Office Manager and myself (Therapist) have been vaccinated.
3. The office will be wiped down with Anti-bacterial wipes as well as sprayed with Lysol disinfectant before the first client and after each client.
4. We do ask that if at all possible, please use the restroom before arriving for your appointment. This request is being asked due to the minimum amount of time between clients and if I have to disinfect both the office and restroom this makes it very difficult to prepare for the next client.
We do understand that sometimes things can happen where this might not be easily accomplished so the restroom is available, we just ask that you be aware of other clients and my limited time between sessions.
5. We will not be able to provide a place for parents/others to wait inside but weather permitting there is sitting out front or you can drop off, run a short errand or wait in your vehicle. Again, this is due to the limited time between clients and the additional time that would be needed to disinfect another room.
6. If you should wish to bring a beverage that is fine but we do ask that you take your beverage/empty cup with you at the end of your session.
I truly understand that the above requests might feel like overkill but it is my intention to keep ALL clients safe and healthy and attempting to bringing some NORMALCY back to our client’s therapeutic endeavors.
We look forward to working with you in person and please don’t hesitate to give me a call if you should have any questions or concerns.
We offer a personalized, confidential approach to your individual needs. We treat conditions such as anxiety, depression, PTSD, and mood disorders for adults, adolescents and children.
Services listed below. Please click the name of the service you are interested in for a detailed description.
M.J. Thomas, MSMFT, LPC, NCC
Are you looking for help with relationship issues, counseling for your child or teen, behavioral issues or looking for help with your family's relationship? At Individual and Family Solutions we work with you based on your individuality, feelings, thoughts and unique situation. You are seen as a whole person and not just a diagnosis. We offer a flexible, relaxed, nonjudgmental and compassionate approach that serves to help a wide variety of people and their situations. We work with people in many situations and circumstances. Our clients find therapy to be successful with the approach used at Individual and Family Solutions.
In today's fast paced world it can be difficult for you to take time out from work, school and life's other time constraints. This is why Individual and Family Solutions offers evening hours. Our office provides a laid back and relaxed atmosphere aimed at making you as comfortable as possible in the therapeutic setting.
We do not accept cases involving any court hearings or child custody.